Show the World What You're Made of ... Be A Lifeguard (Ages 15 plus)
Register today for the American Red Cross Lifeguard Training. Here is your chance to build your resume and show the world what you can do:
- Prepare for college and a career by developing leadership and communication skills.
- Be a hero by learning lifesaving skills such as first aid and CPR.
- Have fun and earn money at a job you love.
- Learn lifesaving skills to help keep people safe in, on and around the water.
- Online Course Portion: Approximately 7 hours; In-water Training: Approximately 20 hours.
Please review and read all information under "Participant Information".
Fill out the Registration Form and submit today and reserve your space!